OULACATION April 7 -12, 2019
Experience the vacation of your dreams at Gran Sueño in Baja, Mexico! 5-night, all-inclusive luxury resort all to ourselves to relax, play, and meet new friends. OULACATION is open to all women, NO OULA experience required!
Gran Sueño is in the Bahía de los Sueños (bay of dreams) and it lives up to its name. The private resort encompasses more than 40,000 square feet of luxury living on more than 30 rolling acres of lush, landscaped, as well as natural desert-escaped grounds set against an amazing, pristine, white sand beach on the Sea of Cortez. The secluded location offers unmatched peace and privacy, all the while providing a front row vista to what Cousteau referred to as the “aquarium of the world”; where migrating whales can be seen breaching in the bay and sea turtles lay their eggs in the sand on the beach as part of nature’s annual rituals.
- Choice of accommodations
- Round-trip shuttle to and from the airport*
- Luggage handling
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner**
- Optional OULA Fitness classes: sunrise Oula.One, mid-morning OULA, afternoon OULA-Power
- A wide variety of activities and use of all non-motorized sport equipment and resort amenities***
- Nightly entertainment planned by the OULA Fitness team
*Shuttle included for flights arriving to SJD before 4:00pm on April 7th and departing after 12:00pm from SJD on the 12th. All other arrival and departures will require a private transfer which we are happy to help arrange.
**Alcohol and specialty drinks not included. Average price of beer is $4, mixed drink is $6.
*** A menu of spa treatments available for purchase.
Gran Sueño offers a unique collection of suites and villas set in various single and multi-bedroom arrangements. Many accommodations have their own private pools and Jacuzzi tubs. You can also visit the classic Mexican capilla (chapel) offering a spectacular 360-degree view of the resort property. Open space to explore with trails and quiet peaceful vistas, as well as comfortable relaxation areas complete the thoughtfully planned resort retreat. The location is the backdrop of an already beautiful, natural setting that was once so removed from the world it resides, it was thought to be an island unto itself. Gran Sueño includes a theatre, game room, Wi-Fi, and massages available.
To learn more and see photos, visit:
All meals are taken at Teddy’s Restaurant, an ocean front restaurant with a cavernous vaulted main room, beautiful wood-paneled ceiling, full service bar, infinity pool, delicious food and attentive staff. The menu includes fresh fish caught in the Sea of Cortez daily, local Mexican fare, fresh produce all made with loving care by the incredible staff.
- Double Room: A shared room with 2 double beds. You will have access to all house amenities such as kitchen, common area and pool. (See Casa Sueños). Total price: $1400 SOLD OUT!!
- One Bedroom Suite: A private suite with one King bed, directly next to the waterfall pool. These rooms are not part of a shared house and provide a bit more privacy and seclusion. Located up the hill form the main resort area with amazing views of the resort and ocean. (See Casa Cascada on map) Total price: $1500
- Queen Bedroom: A beautifully decorated queen bedroom in one of the casas. You will have your own bedroom in a shared home with access to all amenities such as kitchen, common area and pool. Total price: $1600
- King Bedroom: A luxury bedroom in either the main house or Casa Marcela. You will have access to all amenities of the home. Total price: $1700
- King Suite: A lovely King Suite, steps from the ocean. You will have access to all the amenities of the home. Total price: $1800
- Penthouse Suite: With direct access from your bedroom into an infinity pool, you will truly be living large! Located in Casa Sueños, your room will be a peaceful oasis in the heart of the resort action. Total price: $3000 SOLD OUT!!
Room balances must be paid by March 1, 2019. To pay off the remaining balance for your room now, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.