Host A Training
We are excited to talk to you about scheduling an instructor training. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to bring the funnest. workout. ever. to your facility.
There is no fee for the facility to host an OULA instructor training, and all participants register for the training at www.oulafitness.com/teacher-trainings.
- There is no monthly fee to use the trademarked OULA Fitness name, logo, and photos or to offer the OULA program at your facility.
- All instructor trainings are scheduled a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance to have enough time to promote the course. We also ask the host facility to assist in marketing and promotion of not only the training, but of the program and the classes as well.
- A minimum of 8 registered trainees are required for a teacher training to proceed, and the host facility will receive one free spot. With 12 or more registered students the host receives 2 free spots.
- Host facilities will not be able to accept payment for attendance of practice OULA classes, nor will they be able to compensate these instructors for teaching practice classes. Compensation can only occur once certification has been granted to the instructor by OULA Fitness.
- OULA Fitness will provide merchandise for sale at the day of the event at discounted prices and accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- OULA Fitness reserves the right to cancel a course due to registration numbers below the required amount and will not be held responsible for any lost travel expenses. Reimbursement of registration fees, however, will be granted.
View our presskit to learn how our programs will benefit your members and facility.
“Kali Lindner and her team of professionals were such a fun, energetic group to have at our facility this past weekend. They not only brought their expertise to share with potential OULA instructors, but were gracious enough to include our members and share the tremendous excitement that they all have for this new movement called OULA!! Thank you, thank you for allowing us to hold such an event!”
-Terri Visger, Group Exercise and Program Manager, Cherry Creek Athletic Club, Denver, CO